Monday, January 27, 2014

Quick look at the 2014 Grammys dresses

This year, no shocking outfits! The celebrities played it safe and classy; so in global, there were chic and elegant gowns. Personally, I prefer when stars take risks, and wear unique pieces that blow us away. In my opinion, this year, the gowns were maybe too simple for the Grammys, but it doesn't mean they weren't beautiful!
Katy Perry wore a Velentino Couture. The gown reflects her pesonality and her passion for music, it also reflects her fairy image that she likes to show in all her outfits. 
Beyonce wore a Michael Costello white dress that fits her perfectly; I love everything about that dress, definitely my favorite!
 
Rita Ora in Lanvin. She played it safe, but the look is elegant and beautiful.
Madonna in a Ralph Lauren tuxedo. Not very suprising for Madonna, always true to her showgirl look and powerful women image. 
Taylor Swift wore Gucci. I didn't really like the total look, maybe because I was expecting more from her; I feel this time, it was too classic, especially for the Grammys awards.
Pink in Johanna Johnson. I didn't like the dress at all! I think the shape of the dress doesn't suit her; her body dosen't look good in it, she should have wear a dress that fits better her morphology. 

Ciara in Pucci. I love the way the dress suit her skin. In general, the outfit is glamorous and elegant. 
Alicia Keys wore Armani Prive. It's simple, but classy and sexy at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment