Tuesday, February 18, 2014

5 days in Barcelona

I have to admit, Barcelona really surprised me! It's a very beautiful city that reminds me a lot London, for the street style and the vintage shops; and Paris, for the delicious gourmandises and the big boutiques. Shopping there is amazing; besides the famous Spanish shops like Zara, there is a lot of unknown small shops where you can find a lot of stylish items. You also have the thrift shops, that I find very interesting for some vintage pieces; so I think it's normal to find stylish people everywhere; believe me, every style is unique. About the food, you have of course the famous delicious paella, and mainly sea food; but what surprised me the most is the sweets! In fact, everywhere you go, there is always small shops on the road that sells all kind of gourmandises like nougat, chocolate truffles, ice cream, chocolate fruits... There is also interesting markets that sells all kind of food like fish, fruits, juices, sweets... (I went to one named St Josep, La Boqueria). And of course, if you go to Barcelona, you can't miss the famous Spanish ham, it's a big tradition there. For more pictures about Barcelona's fashion and food, visit my account fashiongourmande on instagram!






No comments:

Post a Comment