Sunday, June 1, 2014

Rita Ora for Adidas Originals

After the amazing collaboration with Topshop, Adidas Originals teams up with pop star Rita Ora, for a "rebellious" Fall/Winter 2014-15 collection. Known for her unique taste on fashion, and her large fashion friends (like Karl Lagerfeld, Stella McCartney, Jeremy Scott...), Ora has signed up for a three-season collaboration with Adidas Originals. "I have always been a fan of Adidas Originals and respect what they stand for in their fearlessness and originality," says the pop star. "I worked very closely with Adidas Originals to put a personal touch in every piece with connection to my music, my career and my life." Not much has been revealed about the new collection, but we can already see the floral prints! For all the fashion, sport and music lovers, the Fall/Winter collection will be landing in Adidas stores later this Summer.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment