Monday, July 14, 2014

What to pack for a beach trip

Beach trips are all about sexiness, style and elegance. Besides the fashionable swimsuits, there are so many perfect trendy accessories for your séjours! Ladies, in those kind of trips, the most important items are the useless ones, only for style; headbands, large kimonos, summer boots, giant necklaces, huge hats, should be on top of the list! Unlike winter trips, or simply city trips where there are some fashion rules to respect, the beach is one of the rare place when you can go crazy with your outfits and explode cutouts! During my trip to Greek islands, I enjoyed choosing my outfits everyday, because I didn't have to think if it was too short, or too daring... People who live near the beach build their unique style based on accessories mainly (sunglasses, colorful earrings...), most of the guys go out shirtless, and as I said, they concentrate on the hairstyle and accessories. It's natural somehow, they don't think too much, because there are no rules when you can just go out with a cute swimsuit and a huge flower necklace. You are not in Paris or New York where you have to be fabulously chic otherwise you are judged, that's why I said in the beginning, beach trips equal sexiness, style and of course ,a minimum of elegance. Although, if you have fancy dinners during your trip, or for example, a day in a city far from the beach, you absolutely have to show your classy side! Here's some items I personally took with me on my beach trip (excuse the non-professional pictures).

Flying to paradise:





Vintage sparkle:





Easy to wear:






Cold nights:




La crème de la crème:





No comments:

Post a Comment