Monday, August 11, 2014

Quick appetizer recipe

I'm not an amazing cooker (better at eating food), but there are some super easy recipes that you can do at anytime. Yesterday I was a bit bored so I decided to prepare an appetizer with the ingredients that I had at home.
Special garlic bread: (5pers)
 
Ingredients:
French bread
4 spoon of garlic
4 spoon of mayo
1 tomato
Parmesan cheese (or mozzarella)
(Extra corn)
 
Directions:
First, cut the French bread into 4 small pieces (or depending on the number of servings you want). Then, in a small boll, mix the garlic and mayo, and add the corn if you wish to. In parallel, cut the tomato into small pieces (same size as the bread). Place the cheese on the bread then place the pieces of tomato on it; and add the mixture on the tomato. Finally, spread the cheese on the slices and put the preparation in the oven for 15 minutes.
The recipe is simple, quick and easy, but trust me super delicious!
 




No comments:

Post a Comment