Monday, October 27, 2014

Alexander Wang x H&M

And here we go again! What an amazing way to start the season! After Isabel Marant, it's the iconic Alexander Wang who's teaming up with H&M. The collaboration includes a 61-piece collection for women and men. The items reflect Wang's sportive universe with structural pieces and several tones of gray. The collaboration also includes shoes and a big variety of unisex stylish bags. To be honest, at first I didn't really like the collection globally because I found it too dark and sportive. But now that I look at the pieces individually I think they are very stylish in a casual way and value the body of the woman. What I didn't like actually is how they matched the items together on the ads; it's hard to really see the effect of every piece especially that the colors are black and gray mostly. The dresses and jackets are very feminine and modern. And the men's bags are super practical and trendy, I hope I will be able to get one in the crowd! The prices are between $10 and $350 which is quiet good for some Alexander Wang! 
The collection will be available in 250 different stores around the world (including Lebanon) on November 6. Apparently, both H&M Beirut souks and H&M Abc Achrafieh will be selling the collection but we still don't have information about the timing. I will of course keep you updated on all the details as soon as possible. Who's excited??













No comments:

Post a Comment