Thursday, May 28, 2015

Cherry on the rooftop

Despite yesterday's hot weather and raindrops, Lebanese social experts managed to create a nice atmosphere on Le Gray's rooftop, and I was lucky to be part of this event thanks to my friend Roula Nahas. The view from the 6th floor was eventually beautiful as we could see Beirut's port and business buildings including An-Nahar. I attended the event with my friend Tiffany Murr who is interested in music so I guess we formed a cool team of music and fashion. 

Tiffany and I rocking on the roof

 But first let me take a selfie

Regarding my outfit, I wore a Helmut Lang skirt that I bought last year from Mykonos and a simple white top from Zara. I matched them with silver heels from Maria Pino and a silver purse Michael Kors. The total look was dressy and casual at the same time, perfect for a chic rooftop sunset! 



And since the event was all about meeting people and socializing, that's what we did. At first it was a bit hard to socialize since Tiff and I didn’t know anyone. Progressively we started talking to some bloggers, PR professionals... I guess if a person really wants to succeed in media or any other domain, contacts and communication are the keys to future achievements. So we met some really cool bloggers, marketing and PR professionals. 

The Sunshine Diary

No Garlic No Onions

L'armoire de Lana

No comments:

Post a Comment