Friday, July 24, 2015

Another hidden treasure

As I already mentioned in my previous posts, discovering local beautiful places became a real passion. And this time we hit Baakline! This region is known for its river but the place we found included a lake with waterfalls. 



Of course I was amazed by the view but I didn’t realize its true beauty until I got in the water and "experienced the beauty". I know the expression is weird but this is what I really felt. My perception of nature changed in the water because I could smell and feel the lack with my other senses. Watching the waterfalls and feeling them on your head is completely different. Although the water was super cold, and when I say super cold trust me I am not exaggerating, I could feel my blood freezing, the experience overall was very nice and refreshing. Actually after a minute in the water, your body gets used to the temperature so you tend to forget the cold. 






As for the food, well as much as I like to talk about food there isn’t really something to say because we only got chips and small snacks. The other people around us brought their barbecues and we had to smell the grills without eating (hard thing to do when you're in the middle of no where with no real food). 

No comments:

Post a Comment