Friday, March 11, 2016

Happy Place in Milan

One of the most beautiful things about living in Paris is the facility of getting out of Paris. 
You can just book an internal flight or a train and go wherever you want in Europe. Last week I decided to visit Milan and Venice during spring break, a mixture of history and modernity. In this post, I want to talk about a special location that I absolutely loved, nothing related to fashion, style or food. 
This place is completely natural and incredibly peaceful. It is the Parco Sampione, located in the heart of Milan. For many it might be a simple park or just a beautiful garden where people walk their dogs and meet for coffee. I found it breathtaking. I am not very good at describing so I prefer posting pictures and let you imagine the place, but in a few words, I especially loved the possible interaction between the people and the nature. The lake is completely clean and animated by several sorts of creatures like ducks, birds, water turtles, fishes… The threes are a hundred years old making us feel privileged. I felt happy and lucky. 









No comments:

Post a Comment