Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Golden Globes 2015: Best dressed

No fashion disasters this year except for Lana Del Rey unfortunately, celebrities chose to play it safe and secure with elegant and classy gowns. I have to admit, I am a bit disappointed because they didn't take  a lot of risks in their choices. I prefer when they reveal their unique sense of style and set the fashion bar high. These are my favorite looks of the night, and if I have to pick only one dress, I would choose the amazing Zuhair Murad gown on Jennifer Lopez. The total look was risky, glamour and super sexy.
 
Dakota Johnson in Chanel
 

Jennifer Lopez in Zuhair Murad

 Leslie Mann in Kaufmanfranco

Julianne Moorein in Givenchy
 
Behati Prinsloo 

Emma Stone in Lanvin

 Amy Adams in Versace

 Amal Clooney in Dior 
 
Sienna Miller in Miu Miu
 
Naomi Watts in Gucci


No comments:

Post a Comment